BUSINESS OFFICE SUPPORT SYSTEMS MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Create professional documents using appropriate software.
• Prepare travel arrangements with appropriate paperwork, time schedules, and reminders.
• Plan and implement workshops, conferences, podcasts, and webinars; setup and coordinate meetings (online and face-to-face).
• Type professional documents with speed and accuracy.
• Implement solutions to solve problems in a timely manner.
• Apply advanced organizational skills to research files for reports, events, and other situations.
• Apply appropriate bookkeeping skills for a specific business.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers; work productively with others to achieve goals.
• Engage effectively and respectfully with people from many communities and with many perspectives.
Click here for program and award information.