BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Apply professional nursing principles to provide leadership in the community.
• Communicate professionally and effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Integrate technology to support patient care and improve patient safety.
• Implement evidence-based research to effectively care for various lifespan populations.
• Utilize clinical reasoning to support patient advocacy using empathic care in varied health care settings.
• Gain insight on Quality Improvement changes based on governing and financial healthcare policies.
• Apply management skills to analyze economic and social drivers in the healthcare setting.
Click here for program and award information.