BIOMEDICAL EQUIPMENT TECHNOLOGY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Identify, describe, and explain equipment schematics, wiring diagrams, technical
manuals, and blueprints.
• Follow manufacturer’s specifications for routine testing and maintenance.
• Troubleshoot medical equipment for operating errors.
• Research catalogs or repair parts lists to find sources for repair parts.
• Identify appropriate tools needed for repair, and repair the medical equipment.
• Follow safety procedures for repair and maintenance.
• Document repairs and maintenance logs.
• Analyze data judiciously to find optimal solutions to problems.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Work productively as a part of the team to achieve team goals.
• Work ethically, responsibly, and conscientiously.
Click here for program and award information.