CHEMISTRY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Confidently present information in a clear, concise and relevant manner.
• Communicate critical information effectively.
• Listen open-mindedly and respond to ideas when speaking with others.
• Apply given information to problem-solving and decision-making.
• Identify and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Compile, calculate, tabulate and interpret data.
• Draw sound conclusions from empirical information.
• Resolve conflicts in a constructive manner.
• Exercise leadership to keep the team on task and help the team progress toward the goal.
See course descriptions below.