COMPUTER NETWORKING – SYSTEMS TRACK MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Cable and configure setup for network equipment including routers, access points,
switches and servers.
• Plan, implement, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 network addressing.
• Create and manage local permissions and security policies including use of security tools such as Windows Defender, User Account Control (UAC) and local file and drive encryption.
• Install, configure, administrate Windows Server 2016 and Active Directory Domain Services.
• Manage and maintain Active Directory including creation of accounts, passwords, and policies, and maintenance of Group Policy.
• Install and maintain Active directory Certificate services, and install and maintain Federated Services which covers Web Policies (WAP), Ad Rights Mgt and implementing security concepts like multi-factor authentication and device registration.
• Create scripts in PowerShell and Python to automate frequently executed sequences of commands.
• Demonstrate proficiency in installation, administration, and configuration of Linux operating systems.
• Install, configure, and manage VMWare ESXi hosts, Virtual Center server and NSX.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Critically analyze network data to develop inferences and reach sound conclusions.
• Work productively with others to network-related tasks. Provide technical expertise in computer networking to clients or users.
Click here for program and award information.