ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Demonstrate skills in the use of instrumentation such as mustimeter, oscilloscope,
and spectrum analyzer.
• Evaluate circuits and systems to identify the root cause of problems.
• Follow proper procedure protocols, including replacement of damaged parts, correction of wrong connections among others.
• Effectively use Microsoft office, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills as well as engineering related software such as Matlab/Simulink, National Instruments among others.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, other stakeholders.
• Work with team members constructively to achieve end goals.
Click here for program and award information.