HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Work productively with others to achieve group goals.
• Accurately assign ICD-10 and CPT codes.
• Knowledge of MS-DRG classification and reimbursement structures and ability to assign POA indicators.
• Proficient at writing physician queries.
• Process routine requests for release of patient information.
• Work ethically, responsibly, and conscientiously.
• Current knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements regarding HIPAA at both the State and Federal level.
• Analyze medical records for completion and assign deficiencies as needed.
• Use spreadsheet, database, and presentation software to tabulate, analyze, and visualize data.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, physicians, patients, and other stakeholders.
Click here for program and award information.