HEALTH PROFESSIONS – CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE (CNA) TRACK MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Document actions by completing form, reports, logs, and records with accuracy.
• Perform routine personal hygiene activities for residents, including baths, bedpans, urinals, shampoo, shave, etc.
• Assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) for residents by serving meals, feeding, and assisting with ambulation and positioning.
• Maintain resident stability by checking vital signs and weight, and recording intake and output information (including collecting and testing urine).
• Assist with lifting, positioning, and transporting residents in and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, etc. utilizing proper body mechanics and resident alignment.
• Maintain cleanliness and of residential environment, bathing area, treatment and supply rooms, etc.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with residents, guests, peers, supervisors, and all other members of the healthcare team.
• Follow directions and work productively with other members of the healthcare team.
• Exhibit personal responsibility through ethical and conscientious behavior and decision-making.
Click here for program and award information.