INSURANCE MANAGEMENT MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills through effective written and oral communication
with internal and external clients.
• Exhibit competency in demonstrating both reasoning and analytical skills in determining optimal outcomes in contemporary insurance situations.
• Recognize relevant governing bodies, the impact of regulation and the legal aspects of the insurance industry.
• Exhibit social responsibility, an understanding of diversity of thoughts, people, culture, sustainability, and the role of ethics as it applies to the insurance industry.
• Work effectively in teams to provide comprehensive risk management solutions for clients.
Click here for program and award information.