International Concurrent Students

Concurrent enrollment- On another schools I-20

Step 1: Complete the Collin College Application for Admission  (credit application)

Step 2:
The International Students Office also need a copy of the following documents:

            > visa and official college transcript

            > concurrent enrollment form from the College that holds your I-20

            > Bacterial Meningitis vaccine is required of students who are under the age of 22

 Step 3:  Submit all items found in steps 2 to:


Concurrent Enrollment-Collin College I-20

Concurrent enrollment  means that you will be enrolled at Collin College plus another school at the same time.

Complete the Concurrent Enrollment Form and submit the paperwork to the International Student Office. As soon as you have registered at the other school you must provide proof of registration, showing the number of credits hours.  You must complete this by the 12th day of class. 

If you fail to provide proof, your SEVIS record with immigration will show you as less than full-time, and therefore out of status.  

End of the Semester

At the end of the semester, you must bring  to the International Student Office, a copy of your transcript, to show proof of the completed credits taken at the other school.  Immigration requires you to complete a full-time course load, so you must provide us this proof so we can verify to SEVIS you were a full-time student, and therefore in status.

Please have all official transcripts sent to Admissions and Records.