Information for Applying
Thank you for showing interest in applying for Student Housing here at Collin College! The Student Housing facility is located at the Spring Creek Campus in Plano. Still, it provides housing to any full-time student enrolled at any Collin College campus. We offer housing options based on one bed per student so everyone has privacy in their bedroom space. All floorplan requests are subject to availability and not guaranteed since we have limited availability in each one. Our units come fully furnished with all the essential furniture needed in a college dorm.
Important Notes Before Applying:
- Before applying, you MUST have a 2.0 GPA if this is not your first semester at
- You must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours BEFORE you can apply for housing.
* You must be enrolled in six credit hours for the entire summer term or three credit
hours per summer session BEFORE you can apply for housing.
- If you are a freshman or a new transfer student:
* You must provide proof of at least a 2.0 unweighted high school grade point average or a 2.0 grade point average from at least 12 completed credit hours at the previous institution of higher education for transfer students.
* Provide one written character recommendation from teachers or administrators at the applicant's prior school.
- You will need to wait 24 hours, or the next business day, after you register for your classes before you are able to apply for student housing.
*Spring 2024 Applications Open on November 13th at 9:00AM*