Collin College serves as a proctoring site for distance learning students from across the country. We offer a secure testing environment for a variety of exams including paper/pencil and computer-based exams. The Collin College Testing Centers are members of the 'Consortium of College Testing Centers,' and will proctor college credit level exams for US accredited colleges and universities.
Note: Correspondence exams are only administered to persons 17 years of age or older at the Testing Centers.
What is required to register?
- The student must first contact the Collin College Testing Center Supervisor at the chosen campus and get the proctor information for that campus.
- The student must then contact their institution and provide them the information on where to send the testing materials. Collin College must have the exam materials before a test date will be scheduled. Please allow 3 to 5 business days before calling to make an appointment to ensure that we have time to process your test materials.
- We do not accept Walk-Ins. Please contact the Testing Center of your choice directly
to discuss scheduling options.
- The administrative fee for correspondence testing is $30 per exam, to be paid at the Bursar's office. The receipt must be brought to the Testing Center on the day of the exam.
- To cancel or reschedule, contact the Testing Center at least 24 hours in advance.
- A valid, physical picture ID is required to take the exam.
|Allen-Technical Campus (972) 553-1234||Celina Campus (469) 905-3599||Farmersville Campus (972) 549-6450|
|Frisco Campus (972) 377-1524||McKinney Campus (972) 548-6849||Plano Campus (972) 881-5922|
|Wylie Campus (972) 378-8849|