BIOTECHNOLOGY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Maintain a safe and productive work environment by following relevant safety policies,
guidelines, and regulations.
• Recognize unsafe conditions and take corrective and/or preventive action(s).
• Perform calculations and data analysis as related to work function.
• Use equipment correctly as determined by manufacturer’s guidelines.
• Maintain inventory of raw materials, parts, components and/or equipment.
• Work collaboratively to collect and prepare samples according to established procedures and applicable sampling plans.
• Interpret and/or analyze data and results by creating charts/graphs.
• Communicate ideas in both verbal and written form.
Click here for program and award information.