Come Experience Collin College!
If you have not been on one of the Collin College campuses, come visit us! Campus tours are available weekly for the Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Technical, and Wylie campuses at 1:30 p.m. We also have evening tour options this summer at 5:30 p.m. We hope to see you on campus soon!
DAYTIME WEEKLY TOUR SCHEDULE
The tours are led by Collin College Student Ambassadors, or staff, and take approximately one hour to complete. Guests do not need to register in advanced to attend and have the option to meet with an academic advisor, financial aid representative, or other campus department staff members immediately following the tour (staff may not be available during weekend tours). Tours start promptly at 1:30 p.m., so guests are encouraged to arrive a few minutes early.
- Frisco Campus – Meet at the Information Desk in Lawler Hall, Monday at 1:30 p.m.
- McKinney Campus – Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Welcome Center, Monday at 1:30 p.m.
- Plano Campus – Meet at the Information Desk in the main atrium, Wednesday and Friday at 1:30 p.m.
- Technical Campus – Meet at the Information Desk in Building A Level 1, Thursday at 1:30 p.m.
- Wylie Campus – Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Campus Commons, Monday and Friday at 1:30 p.m.
- Celina and Farmersville – Campus tours are by appointment only.
*Tours will not be held November 22-26 or December 22 - January 15
EVENING FALL TOUR SCHEDULE
Evening tours for this fall have all past, but we anticipate offering evening tours this Spring. Dates will be posted by early January.
- Monday, October 23 - Celina Campus (Meet at the information desk in the main building) REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Wednesday, November 1 - McKinney Campus (Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Welcome Center) REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Thursday, November 2 - Wylie Campus (Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Campus Commons) REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Tuesday, November 7 - Frisco Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in Lawler Hall) REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Wednesday, November 8 - Technical Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in Building A Level 1) REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Thursday, November 9 - Farmersville Campus (Meet at the information desk) REGISTRATION CLOSED
- Monday, November 13 - Plano Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in the main atrium) REGISTRATION CLOSED
LARGE GROUP TOURS [15 or more visitors]
- If your school or community group would like to schedule a large group tour, or have Collin College at your event, complete this form.
- All requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance.
- All details and guidelines will be communicated with you directly once the request is received. Questions can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In preparation for your visit, you can view a virtual tour of the Collin College
campuses by clicking the name of the following campus: Frisco Campus, McKinney Campus, Plano Campus, Technical Campus, Wylie Campus, Celina Campus, Farmersville Campus, and iCollin Virtual Campus.
CAMPUS VISIT LETTER POLICY
High school students may visit the campus as part of their college visit or part of College Day. High schools may require visiting students to submit paperwork to their respective offices in order to receive an excused absence from class. Student and Enrollment Services on the Frisco Campus, McKinney Campus, Plano Campus, Technical Campus, and Wylie Campus will provide a campus visit letter to all students on official Collin College letterhead and have the exact day and time of the visit.
- To receive a campus visit letter, the student (s) must attend and complete the entire guided tour of campus by our Collin College Student Ambassadors during scheduled tour times.
- It is strongly encouraged that students meet with an academic advisor, a financial aid representative, and/or the admissions office during their campus visit.
- Students must request the campus visit letter on the day of the campus visit. Faxed and mailed forms cannot be provided.
- Collin College will not be able to confirm if the student will be excused or not.