CLOUD COMPUTING MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Identify cloud computing characteristics, and deployment and service models.
• Install, configure, and administer Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
• Install, configure, and manage VMware ESXi hosts, Virtual Center server, and NSX-T.
• Deploy, manage, and monitor resources (compute, storage, networking, databases) using a leading cloud vendor platform such as AWS, Azure, etc.
• Apply IAM and other configurations to secure the cloud environment against unauthorized access to resources and data, and common threats.
• Create scripts in Python and PowerShell to automate frequently executed sequences of commands for consistency, improved efficiency, and minimizing errors.
• Create container images and deploy containers using container technology.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
Click here for program and award information.