COLLISION TECHNOLOGY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Inspect and document vehicle for cosmetic and structural damage.
• Remove, repair/replace, and reinstall damaged body components such as bumpers, hoods, body panels, trim, etc.
• Realign car frames and repair/replace vehicle chassis components.
• Conduct proper fitting and welding of replacement as necessary for damaged parts (sanding, priming, and preparation of body panels for paint).
• Conduct proper repair of minor dents, dimples, and imperfections using manufacturer approved methods for damage repair.
• Apply paint and other finishes for restored body parts and correct imperfections.
• Use professional skills in communication, time management and work ethics; be a motivated self-starter and productive technician.
Click here for program and award information.