COMMUNICATION DESIGN MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Develop multiple concepts based on given parameters including, but not limited to,
branding, art direction, promotions and digital applications..
• Produce visual solutions within a given parameter based on applied knowledge of design principles and concepts including, but not limited to, composition, color, typography, imagery and visual communication.
• Execute design solutions based on given parameters utilizing professional industry-level standards. This includes industry-leading hardware, software, peripheral equipment and/or non-computer-based executions methods.
• Use critical thinking to develop and deduce the best solutions, conclusions or approaches to given problems.
• Effectively communicate ones and/or teams’ ideas clearly and professionally whether orally, written and/or in a visual presentation format.
• Comprehend and interpret verbal or written information to provide appropriate actions, feedback or questions.
• Effectively manage one's own time and the time of others to meet given parameters. Additionally, estimate the time required to execute a given task.
• Work independently or with others to achieve group goals.
• Engage effectively and respectfully with others. Receive and provide constructive criticism. Work ethically, responsibly, and conscientiously.
Click here for program and award information.