COMPUTER NETWORKING – INFRASTRUCTURE TRACK MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Cable and configure setup for network equipment including routers, access points,
switches and servers.
• Plan, implement, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 network addressing.
• Configure, manage, and troubleshoot network routing protocols, including RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
• Configure and manage VLANs, 802.1 trunking, EtherChannel, and redundancy protocols on switches.
• Manage accounts, network rights, and assign and update security permissions on the network, including device security using IOS AAA.
• Configure and verify tunneling (GRE, DMVPN, and IPSec).
• Configure and verify path virtualization implementing router redundancy protocols such as HSRP, GLBP, and VRRP.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Critically analyze network data to develop inferences and reach sound conclusions.
• Work productively with others to network-related tasks. Provide technical expertise in computer networking to clients or users.
Click here for program and award information.