CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY - PLUMBING MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Identify, describe and explain safe work practices to prevent injury and accidents
on a construction job site.
• Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills related to the plumbing industry.
• Interpret construction plans and documents.
• Communicate effectively and professionally.
• Demonstrate hands-on experience with methods, materials and codes necessary to perform at a journeyman level.
Click here for program and award information.