CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY - SAFETY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Describe safe work practices to prevent injury and accidents on a construction job
• Demonstrate problem solving and decision- making skills related to the construction industry.
• Utilize advanced risk identification and mitigation methods.
• Have thorough understanding of OSHA requirements for construction.
• Describe accident investigations and causation factors.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels on a job site.
Click here for program and award information.