CRIMINAL JUSTICE MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Critically analyze and assess criminal justice theory, policy, and procedure using
scholarly empirical evidence.
• Work with heightened sensitivity to diverse issues within the community.
• Present material in a formal setting.
• Communicate clearly and effectively through written material in a scholarly and formal manner.
• Apply interpersonal communication skills to participate in a scholarly debate on controversial topics; participate in academic discussions with peers.
• Work with integrity and honesty.
• Make sound decisions with clarity and think independently.
Click here for program and award information.