DIAGNOSTIC MEDICAL SONOGRAPHY - GENERAL TRACK MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Perform diagnostic quality studies.
• Identify and document normal and abnormal sonographic findings.
• Assist in invasive procedures while maintaining a sterile field.
• Analyze images obtained to provide detailed preliminary reports.
• Communicate effectively with the patient, patient’s family, peers, and providers.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Analyze data critically to reach sound conclusions.
• Work productively with others to achieve group goals.
• Engage effectively and respectfully with people from many communities and with many perspectives.
• Work ethically, responsibly, and conscientiously.
Click here for program and award information.