EDUCATION MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Create and implement objectives, instruction, and assessment in accordance with
state standards and district guidelines.
• Develop an age-appropriate classroom management plan.
• Monitor and assess student performance and provide relevant and timely feedback.
• Adapt and modify teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
• Identify characteristics of diverse learners that affect classroom learning and the culture of schooling.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with administrators, colleagues, staff, and families.
• Work ethically, responsibly, and conscientiously to maintain a safe and respectful environment.
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with administrators, colleagues, staff, and families.
• Engage effectively and respectfully with children and families from many communities with diverse perspectives.
See course descriptions below.