ENGLISH (COMMUNICATION COMPONENT) MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Demonstrate advanced competency with all phases of the writing and presentation
process (brainstorming, researching, prewriting, drafting, and revising).
• Develop skills in project management, time management, and meeting deadlines.
• Develop ideas, focus topics, and integrate written texts and projects targeted to appropriate audiences.
• Edit and finalize communications that demonstrate effective style, diction, sentence structure, and grammar.
• Analyze data critically to reach sound conclusions. Use logic and reasoning to identify complex problems, review related information, evaluate options, identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and develop and implement solutions.
• Communicate effectively and professionally.
• Work ethically, responsibly, and conscientiously with others to achieve group goals.
See course descriptions below.