HOSPITALITY AND FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Process information and apply insight to the current business environment within
the hospitality industry.
• Collect operational data, develop operational ratios, analyze and create financial statements.
• Analyze and evaluate ethical situations in the workplace.
• Understand the importance and positive performance implications of a diverse workplace while understanding how to best manage in a diverse work environment.
• Work well with teams to complete projects.
• Communicate effectively using verbal, non-verbal, and written forms with peers, mangers, guests, and other stakeholders
Click here for program and award information.