HUMANITIES MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Communicate effectively with peers to identify and recognize the social values that
inform expressive works from a variety of cultural perspectives, communities or traditions.
• Identify working techniques, cultural contexts and underlying social values of expressive works in various creative media or physical forms by analyzing their integral parts.
• Apply critical reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative interpretations or approaches for a variety of expressive works.
• Develop an innovative or creative solution to the problem of communicating one or more ideas in a novel or unfamiliar form.
• Integrate or synthesize the outcomes of analytic and critical activities to formulate written reports or presentations of an oral or visual nature.
• Plan and self-monitor the use of time resources; self-assess course performance to implement needed improvements or corrections.
• Work within ethical guidelines set by the course, the institution and general social principles in the fulfillment of course obligations.
See course descriptions below.