MATHEMATICS MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Use critical thinking skills to analyze a given mathematical problem. (CT)
• Develop mathematical or statistical models to simulate or analyze a problem to make informed decisions. (CT, EQ, & CS)
• Communicate solutions to mathematical problems logically and clearly. (CS)
• Apply mathematical concepts and theories to analyze real-world problems. (CT)
• Create sets of assumptions based on a procedure to solve a problem and determine the reasonableness of a solution based on these assumptions. (CT &CS)
• Communicate technically complex ideas in a clear, coherent, and standardized way. (CS)
See course descriptions below.