METAL ARTS MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Demonstrate machine setup and complete welds in Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten
Arc Welding, and Shielded Metal Arc Welding.
• Demonstrate machine setup of various automated CNC cutters and 3d printers.
• Present various casting techniques including ceramic shell and multi piece sand mold processes.
• Apply basic skills in 3D modeling and CNC from workflow to final output.
• Create sculptural objects in both ferrous and non-ferrous metals using various fabrication techniques to include welding, soldering, forging and casting.
Click here for program and award information.