NURSING MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Work ethically, legally, responsibly and conscientiously under the Texas Board of
Nursing (TBON) Registered Nurse (RN) Scope of Practice and Code of Conduct.
• Administer medications to patients using safe pharmacological concepts and monitor the patients for effectiveness, side effects and/or adverse reactions.
• Utilize efficacious clinical judgment in analyzing assessment findings and medical data to perform appropriate nursing interventions.
• Operate computer technology by way of electronic medical records (EHR) to maintain consistency and continuity of patient care.
• Competently perform expected nursing skills in a safe and timely manner.
• Therapeutically communicate with patients to develop trust, gather accurate assessment information and support psychosocial well-being.
• Communicate effectively with interdisciplinary healthcare team members to maximize best patient outcomes.
Click here for program and award information.