PSYCHOLOGY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Utilize innovative and resourceful approaches to problem solving and new tasks.
• Evaluate, locate, organize and distribute information from multiple sources.
• Engage in logical and systematic thinking and ethical decision making when considering the possible outcomes of a particular action.
• Demonstrate strong active listening and conversational abilities both in informal and professional environments.
• Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural and individual differences and similarities by working effectively with diverse people, respecting and considering divergent opinions and showing respect for others.
See course descriptions below.