REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Prepare real estate documentation based on the transaction type and the terms negotiated
between the seller / landlord and buyer / tenant.
• Represent clients’ interests in accordance with the Real Estate License Act, real estate regulations, and other Federal and State laws.
• Demonstrate competency in real estate fundamentals so as to provide superior service to clients.
• Explain the process of transferring title to real estate from one party to another.
• Describe the four immutable governmental interests in real estate.
• Compare and contrast real property and personal property.
• Describe various financing programs available to purchasers of real estate.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with clients, customers, peers, managers, and other stakeholders
• Engage effectively, professionally and respectfully with various real estate stakeholders from many disciplines and perspectives.
Click here for program and award information.