REHABILITATION AIDE MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Perform administrative and clinical tasks as supervised by the clinician in a multidisciplinary
• Monitor the patient’s treatment and assist the clinician with the delivery of care as supervised by a licensed clinician.
• Help patients move from one area to another during the rehabilitation treatment.
• Prepare, set up, and clean up different treatment modalities in the rehabilitation environment.
• Apply excellent customer service and therapeutic communication skills in all patient encounters.
• Work collaboratively with the rehabilitation team to accomplish goals and promote recovery.
Click here for program and award information.