ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Assemble, test, troubleshoot and validate controls.
• Repair and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• Perform preventive maintenance with proper documentation.
• Use appropriate tooling to troubleshoot.
• Identify, describe, and explain drawings, schematics, and blueprints.
• Follow safety procedures.
• Integrate software to solve electrical and mechanical issues.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Analyze data judiciously to find optimal solutions to problems.
• Work productively as a part of the team to achieve team goals.
• Work ethically, responsibly, and conscientiously.
Click here for program and award information.