SOCIOLOGY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Analyze and interpret data to increase the understanding of human social behavior.
• Observe group interactions and role affiliations to collect data, identify problems, evaluate progress, and determine the need for additional change.
• Developing awareness of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Using critical thinking skills to identify and understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
•Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
See course descriptions below.