SPEECH MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Develop an effective and ethically persuasive message.
• Identify and overcome impediments to successful communication in a variety of contexts.
• Develop and deliver effective formal public presentations.
• Analyze cultural and co-cultural differences and respond by utilizing appropriate communication skills.
• Create oral and written messages appropriate to an audience, purpose, and context.
• Utilize effective listening skills.
• Effectively lead a small group and work within the group to accomplish a specific task.
See course descriptions below.