SPORT AND RECREATION MANAGEMENT MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Plan and structure a sport and/or recreation program or single event.
• Coordinate all factors related to the event, facility, time constraints, goals and outcomes, budget, personnel, and assessment future success.
• Develop and implement a marketing plan for a particular sport, recreation cycle and/or specific event to include special offers, discount schemes, and contests.
• Design appropriate sales tactics/lead cycle and techniques for given a sport and recreation market and population.
• Create personal sport and recreation experiences for consumers.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Analyze information/data and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Develop collaborative, constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time.
• Monitor and assess performance of oneself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements and take corrective action.
Click here for program and award information.