SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements
planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
• Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Demonstrate basic awareness of materials requirements planning logistics and supply chain software such as Infor Lawson Supply Chain Management; Oracle e-Business Suite Supply Chain Management; SAP SCM.
• Use spreadsheet software such as Excel to perform analysis.
• Apply basic procurement processes using procurement software; evaluate information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
• Effectively communicate using email technology such as Outlook.
Click here for program and award information.