VIDEO PRODUCTION MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Apply the full spectrum of the pre and post production process, including camera
operation, lighting, audio capture and development and research of ideas for original
• Film, edit and produce short-form video projects while coordinating production schedules with other team members.
• Transport, set up and operate various production equipment for location shoots.
• Wrangle all data on set and duplicate for safety.
• Ensure all footage is available and intact for Video Editor.
• Work collaboratively with a team to drive video production, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Apply knowledge of industry standard software.
• Collaborate with crew members to discuss assignments, determine film sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements.
• Work both independently and under close direction; possess a strong attention to detail and effective communication skills.
Click here for program and award information.