Distance ID Cards
DISTANCE STUDENT ID CARDS
All students attending the Celina, Farmersville, Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Technical, and Wylie Campus should come to campus in person to have their Collin College ID Card made.
For those students who are distance learners, iCollin Campus (online courses only), Courtyard Center, and the Rockwall Center students, we are offering the ability to produce ID without coming to campus.
Collin College ID Cards may be requested 24-hours after you have registered for courses.
To access the submission form, you will need to log-in to Cougar Connect, Collin College’s student involvement platform. You will have to use your CougarWeb log in credentials to access the site.
There is no charge for your first ID card. Please access the form HERE.
Photos must meet the following requirements:
- Size: Roughly square, less than 6MP total (NOTE: picture cropped to 300 x 300).
- Format: jpg or jpeg.
- The photo was taken within the last six months to reflect your current appearance.
- The photo needs to be in color in front of a plain white or light-blue colored background.
- Head, shoulder, and face clearly visible and facing forward — no profile shots, sunglasses, hats, or hands.
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open.
- The photo was taken in clothing you usually wear daily.
- You will be notified if your photo does not meet the requirements listed above and asks to submit another photo. All notifications will come from StudentEngagement@collin.edu.
- Your ID card will be printed and mailed to you.
- You will be asked to provide a scanned copy of a current photo ID (Example: Driver’s License, High School ID, Passport or Military ID) for verification.
- If you have any additional questions, please email StudentEngagement@collin.edu.